Rules and information
Procedure and rules for all votes:
- You must have 10 or more mainspace edits before the start of polling.
- You may either
- All proposals will run for one week unless discussion has not stopped after that time, in which case it may be extended at the discretion of an administrator. At this point, the thread will be locked by a moderator.
- All proposals require at least 2/3 supporting votes in order to pass.
- When starting a poll thread, you are entitled to link it around the wiki on message walls of those who may be concerned, and in chat. Abuse of this privilege will result in the proposal being closed.
- Sign all proposals and comments with four tildes.
Additional information for user rights requests
- A user who is being promoted or demoted may request that a thread regarding them is closed. In this event:
- Promotion: user does not receive rights.
- Demotion: user is automatically demoted.
- Bureaucrats who witness abuse of rights may demote a user without a formal proposal.
- Due to the potential for abuse, demotion requests which are seen to bully other users may be closed without warning.
- Format your title such as
rankwith the appropriate information.
|Right||Powers||Edit requirement||Active membership||Other requirements||Available|
|Rollback/Patroller||One-click undo button and ability to flag edits as patrolled||400 mainspace||1 month||N/A||No|
|Chat moderator||Kick and ban users from the chat||200 mainspace||1 month||At least 1 month activity in chat||No|
|Administrator||All of the above, deleting pages, blocking users, protecting pages||1,000 mainspace||2 months||N/A||No|
|Bureaucrat||Give administrator and bureaucrat rights to other users||N/A||N/A||Chosen by existing bureaucrats||No|