- This article is about a sweet. For the mouse villager, see Candi.
|Availability|| Bunny Day |
Tom Nook's store during October.AF, AF+, AC, AFe+, CF
Timmy and Tommy's store during October NL
Reward from villagersNL
|Appearances|| Animal Crossing,|
Candy is an item sold in Nook's Stores throughout October in preparation for Halloween in GCN games, City Folk and New Leaf, as well as a prize found in Easter eggs. It is a sweet wrapped in a red, yellow, green, or blue wrapper.
On Halloween night, from 6:00 PM to 1:00 AM in the morning, villagers dressed as Jack, the King of Halloween, will chase the player for candy. If caught, the player will have the option of giving away candy, or refusing. If they refuse, the player's clothes or items are transformed. Giving candy to Jack himself yields furniture from the Spooky Series.
City Folk adds new ways to obtain candy. Players can wear a costume and visit the houses of the villagers staying home on Halloween, win candy from villagers in little challenges, and sometimes find candy in eggs on Bunny Day. Occasionally the player's mother will send them candy.
- If left on the ground, cockroaches or ants may swarm around it.
- The candy always appears red when the player is eating it, no matter what color the candy actually is.
- In City Folk, Nintendo sends players candy on Grandparent's Day if the DLC is purchased.
- In New Leaf, the candy only comes with the yellow wrapper and the player is able to receive it if they were to complete a task for another villager. However, it is very rare for a villager to reward a player with candy.
|Blue Candy||Green Candy||Red Candy||Yellow Candy|