“How goes it, pound cake?”
― Chelsea, Pocket Camp
Chelsea (チェルシー Cherushī?) is a normal deer villager who appears in New Leaf as part of the Welcome amiibo update. She lives in a mobile home and can be asked to move into the player's town. Her amiibo card is part of the Sanrio amiibo card pack.
Her appearance is based off of My Melody, a Sanrio character. She has white fur with a pink eared headband, short green hair, and the insides of her ears are pink. She also appears to be wearing long pink gloves. 
|Below is a brief description of the normal personality. For more information, click here.|
Chelsea has a normal personality, and frequently acts kind towards the player. Normal villagers generally get along well with lazy, peppy, smug, snooty and other normal villagers. Chelsea may conflict with cranky and sisterly villagers. As a normal villager, Chelsea will usually wake up at 6:00 am and is easier to befriend than most. Both normal and peppy villagers reference an unseen friend known as Moppina.
|New Leaf (interior)||New Leaf (exterior)|
|New Horizons (interior)||New Horizons (exterior)|
Her mobile home is based off My Melody.
Chelsea’s preferred theme is cute. Her profile says:
Chelsea always brings the essentials when going on a camping trip: her collection of My Melody paraphernalia and a bowl of cookie dough.
Campsite Invitation Requirements
Friendship Level: 0
Chelsea has arrived in Pocket Camp through Sanrio Character Event, Collection #2 with Marty. In order to get Chelsea's map the player has to complete the Sanrio Collection #2 Goals.
Initially, Chelsea was a part of the six Sanrio villagers and was only available in the summer of 2019. But she is available from March 26th, 2021 to May 10th, 2021, she is now a treasure trekker and can be obtained by using Gulliver’s Cargo Ship.
- At level 7 friendship, she will reward the player with a My Melody outfit and sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 9, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 20, she will reward the player with pic of Chelsea and sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 25, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 30, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 35, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 40, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 45, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 50, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
Chelsea was added to the game on March 26, 2021 along with the other Sanrio inspired villagers. She will only move to the player's island if her amiibo is scanned.
|Sanrio amiibo Card|
- Like all of the Sanrio amiibo villagers, Chelsea is a different animal from her inspiration: She is a deer, while My Melody is a bunny.
- Her catchphrase is based off My Melody's favorite food, pound cake.
- She is the only normal villager to have the play hobby.
- As sometimes revealed in New Leaf on April Fool's Day, Chelsea is the eldest of two siblings.
- This coincides with My Melody, who has a younger brother named Rhythm.
- Chelsea is afraid of the werewolf hood in New Leaf.
- Chelsea shares a birthday with Sherb. They both have a birthday on January 18th.
In other languages