“I can't find my stupid toothbrush, and it's REALLY STRESSIN' ME OUT!”
― Chrissy, City Folk
Chrissy (クリスチーヌ, Kurisuchīnu?, Christine) is a peppy rabbit villager in the Animal Crossing series. She originally appeared in Animal Forest e+, but was noticeably absent in Wild World, until her return in City Folk. Her name is likely a reference to famous pop idol Christina Aguilera, due to Chrissy's aspirations of being a pop star. Chrissy shares her unique appearance with her older sister, Francine. The two have minor differences but both appear on the cover of the peppy song, Bubblegum K.K. Her picture quote is almost identical to Becky's. She has the fashion hobby.
Chrissy is a white rabbit with a pink polka-dot hood, a blonde fringe and pink blush. She also has two eyelashes near the bottom of her eyes, donning pink mascara. She is almost identical in appearance to Francine, the differences being that Chrissy is pink instead of blue, and Francine has different eyes. Her nose is green and round. She is almost always smiling. Her initial shirt is the Lite Polka Tee. In New Horizons, she wears a white version of the Marble Dots Dress.
|Below is a brief description of the peppy personality. For more information, click here.|
Peppy villagers appear to be in a good mood often and are easy to become friends with. As a peppy villager, Chrissy will have the tendency to over-react in conversations about trivial subjects, and will usually be over-excited to see the player or other villagers. This villager, like other peppy villagers, will rarely be discouraged from doing anything, including the usual hobbies. Peppy villagers dream of becoming famous in the future and read Ms. Nintendique, an unseen magazine read by snooty, normal, and other peppy villagers in the Animal Crossing Series. Peppy villagers will also have a very short attention span, which means they soon forget some arguments or tasks given to the player which weren't completed. Chrissy may easily get upset in conversation when the wrong things are said. She will get along well with other villagers, particularly lazy, normal, jock, sisterly and other peppy villagers, but she may annoy and upset cranky and snooty villagers, whose personalities differ to hers. Due to the nature of peppy villagers, she may mention how "old" or "boring" cranky villagers are compared to her opposing, upbeat personality.
In Animal Forest e+, Chrissy has the same furniture styling as Monique's, only that she has changed the wallpaper to the Lovely wall and the flooring to the Ceramic Tile. There are many pieces from the Lovely Series, including a Lovely Bed, a Lovely Chair, as well as a Lovely Stereo that plays K.K. Waltz. There are three shirts, one Mama Bear and one Painting.
In City Folk, Chrissy's house has many pieces of furniture from the Lovely Series, such as a Lovely Kitchen and a Lovely Bed. She has two Tulip Tables, a Mama Bear, a Rainbow Shirt, and a cream sofa. Diner Tile is the flooring.
In New Leaf, Chrissy's house is very similar to her houses from previous games. She has many items from the Lovely Series, such as a Lovely Table, and a Phonograph that plays K.K. Waltz. She also has some clothing, being the Natty Tee, and the Bunny Hood. She has one item from the Mermaid Series, which is the Mermaid Shelf. She has the Lovely Wall, and the Diner Tile.
In New Horizons, Chrissy's style has not changed much, still going with the cute and peppy furniture, of course with the large change in the Lovely collection, as it was renamed and remodeled completely. Her house consists of pink variations of the cute furniture. She has a vanity set and a few other items. Chrissy's house lacks clothing and variety, though.
|Animal Forest e+ (interior)||City Folk (interior)|
|New Leaf (interior)||New Leaf (exterior)|
|New Horizons (interior)||New Horizons (exterior)|
Chrissy was released with Pocket Camp on October 25, 2017.
Chrissy's preferred theme is cute, and she primarily gives wood as a reward. Her profile reads:
- ❝ Rowdy little Chrissy tends to be under her big sister's thumb. She's learned by now how to wriggle free to find someone to spoil her.❞
Campsite Invitation Requirements
Friendship Level: 5
|Furniture/Item||Required Materials||Price (Bells)||Craft Items|
|Polka-Dot Lamp||30 steel, 3 friend powder||940||2 hours|
|Polka-Dot Dresser||30 wood||780||6 hours|
|Cup of Tea||30 preserves, 3 friend powder||1,340||3 hours|
|Polka-Dot Low Table||45 steel, 45 cotton||2,260||7 hours|
|Cream Sofa||30 cotton, 30 wood, 3 natural essence||2,020||10 hours|
- At level 7 friendship, she will reward the player with a lite polka tee and sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 9, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 10, she will request that the player crafts pancakes.
- At level 20, she will reward the player with a pic of Chrissy and sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 25, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 30, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 35, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 40, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 45, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 50, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 55, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 60, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- She and Francine are villagers with a confirmed relationship as siblings.
- Chrissy appears on the cover of Bubblegum K.K. along with her older sister, Francine.
- In New Horizons, Chrissy has a picture of her sister, Francine, hung up on the wall above her bed.
- When Chrissy shows a surprised expression, her eyes turn pink.
- She shares a birthday with Lloid. Both have their birthdays on August 28th.
- She is the only Virgo rabbit.
In other languages
|Peppy Villagers (NH)|