- This article is about the special boar character. For the normal dog villager, see Daisy.
Daisy Mae (ウリ, Uri?) is a special visitor introduced in New Horizons. She arrives at the player's island every Sunday morning (from 5 AM to 12 PM) to sell turnips, taking on the role from her grandmother Joan.
Daisy Mae is a small boar with deep orange cheeks. She has brown hair styled in straight bangs. Small curls peek out of her white headscarf. A notable feature is her nose drip, which hangs from her left nostril.
Her outfit consists of a blue kimono style dress, along with a matching blue apron. The apron is tied by a red sash, topped with a bow. Daisy Mae carries a bowl of turnips on her head tied on with red string.
After decades of running "Sow Joan's Stalk Market" on her own, Joan allowed her grand-daughter, Daisy Mae, to take the reins of her turnip-selling business starting in New Horizons. Daisy Mae first appears on the first Sunday following the completion of Nook's Cranny. She is nervous and inexperienced, but eager to prove herself. The Stalk Market itself remains fundamentally unchanged from previous games. Every Sunday morning, Daisy Mae appears on the island to sell her family's White Turnips at a specific price. The turnips must then be sold before the next Sunday, or they will rot and lose all value. Players can ask Timmy and Tommy what the current price of White Turnips is between Monday and Saturday, and the price changes twice per day. Optimally, the player will be able to sell their turnips at a higher price than they purchased them and make a profit.
Appearance in Pocket Camp
Daisy Mae appears in Pocket Camp as the host of the gardening event "Daisy Mae's Pickin' Patch". The event introduces rare farmer seeds and seedwings, as well as rewards from the farm-fresh series. The event ran from April 30th 2020 to May 11th 2020.
- As with her grandmother, Daisy Mae's name is a possible reference to a United States financial institution, in this case, Fannie Mae.
- The first time players will be able to greet Daisy Mae on her birthday will be May 5th, 2024, 4 years after the release of New Horizons.
- Buying 100 turnips every Sunday, she will send Bamboo shoots to the player through mail.
- She has the voice of a Sisterly villager.