|This page is currently under construction. Please help us expand this article byit.|
“I feel like the final boss is gonna jump out at any moment...”
― Dom, New Horizons
Dom (ちゃちゃまる, Chachamaru?) is a jock sheep villager introduced in New Horizons, and later Pocket Camp. The origin of his name is mostly unknown, although it could be a reference to dominating the exercises he talks about doing, due to his personality. His Japanese catchphrase, 'sniff sniff', refers to his facial expressions which are typically sad-looking.
He has the play hobby.
Dom is a pink-skinned sheep with white wool and hot pink horns. He has large, sparkling eyes. His hooves are white. His initial shirt is the Tie-dye tee. In Pocket Camp, he wears the rainbow tee styled as a scarf (like sheep in games prior to New Horizons).
|Below is a brief description of the jock personality. For more information, click here.|
Dom has a jock personality and has a great interest in sports and bodybuilding. Jock villagers are hyperactive and motivated but often come across as egotistical and dense. As a jock villager, Dom is very interested in his hobby, and may compete against the player at catching bugs and fish. Jock villagers get along with peppy, cranky and sisterly villagers, but conflict with the laid-back lifestyle of lazy villagers. Snooty villagers may also be difficult to get along with for Dom.
In New Horizons, Dom's house has an outdoor theme, and is decorated with many DIY items such as a hay bed, some firewood, log stool, red brick oven, some log stakes, and a log bench. In line with the outdoor theme, Dom also has many garden-themed items, including the mosaic tile faucet, white picnic basket, red lawn mower, and rainbow inflatable sofa. He also has a red cassette player. His wallpaper is the Backyard-fence Wall, and his flooring is the Backyard Lawn.
|New Horizons (interior)||New Horizons (exterior)|
Dom's preferred theme is hip. His profile says:
Dom is always gazing up at the sky...even in the middle of a conversation. He claims he’s keeping his head up in search of a brighter future, but he swears he never looks directly at the sun!
Campsite Invitation Requirements
Friendship Level: 0
- At level 7 friendship, he will reward the player with a rainbow tee and sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 9, he will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 15, he will request that the player crafts a kick scooter.
- At level 20, he will reward the player with pic of Dom and sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 25, he will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 30, he will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 35, he will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 40, he will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 45, he will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1)
- At level 50, he will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- Dom is the first Jock Sheep to be in a game since Animal Forest e+.
- He, along with the other New Horizons villagers, was added to Pocket Camp in an update released the same day as the release of New Horizons
- It's very possible that his Korean name, Chadul, comes from the real life beef brisket dish in Korean BBQ called "Chadol Baegi".
In other languages