“Hey, weird question for you. Did you take a shower today?”
― Graham, New Horizons
Graham (グラハム, Gurahamu?, Graham) is a smug hamster villager who first appeared in New Leaf. His name could be based on the famous scientist Alexander Graham Bell, as well as a pun on his species, hamster. His catchphrase and picture quote could be a reference to the fact that stereotypically, he looks quite smart. His Spanish name is a pun on the verb "roer" which means "to gnaw" and is often associated with rodents (known in Spanish as "roedores") such as hamsters.
He has the education hobby.
Graham is a yellow hamster. He wears round glasses, which have blue frames and opaque light blue lenses. The inside of his ears are colored green. He has a white muzzle and belly, and a pink pig-like nose. His mouth appears to curl up into a sideways 3-shaped smile with small buck teeth. When his glasses are replaced, it is revealed that he has tiny black dot eyes underneath. He initially wears a green Madras Plaid Shirt. Prior to New Horizons, he wears a Vegetarian Shirt. If it is raining outside, he will carry a Leaf Umbrella.
|Below is a brief description of the smug personality. For more information, click here.|
Smug villagers are very polite, kind, and gentleman-like. As a smug villager, Graham will get along easily with other villagers. Smug villagers get along well with most villagers, their personality appearing to be a mix of the other personality types. Smug villagers will stroke their egos from time to time, going on about how cool they are.
Graham's house has a very nerdy feel to it. He has two computers, as well as two servers. he also has a large bookshelf, as well as the Library Wall, which may suggest that he is a bookworm. He has the album cover of Bubblegum K.K. on his Modern Table, as well as a Sloppy CD Player that plays Bubblegum K.K.
In New Horizons, upon turning the camera around to face the opposite direction, one can see that he has posters of Francine and Chrissy above his doorway. This connects with him previously having the Bubblegum K.K. album, also featuring Francine and Chrissy, sitting on a table as well as playing in his house in New Leaf. His house also more prominently features the Cardboard furniture series, with the bed, sofa, and table, as the Sloppy series is absent in New Horizons.
|New Leaf (interior)|
|New Horizons (interior)||New Horizons (exterior)|
Graham was added to Pocket Camp on the [month] [year] update.
Graham's preferred theme is historical. His profile says:
Graham always has his nose in a book. He's a bona fide expert in every subject under the sun. Not literally, of course-he rarely ventures outdoors.
Campsite Invitation Requirements
Friendship Level: 0
- At level 7 friendship, he will reward the player with a vegetarian tee and sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 8, the player can change Graham's outfit.
- At level 9, he will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 10, he will have new requests for the player.
- At level 15, he will request that the player crafts a writing desk.
- At level 20, he will reward the player with pic of Graham and sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 25, he will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 30, he will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 35, he will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 40, he will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 45, he will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 50, he will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- Graham shares his birthday with Phineas. They both have birthday on June 20th.
- As sometimes revealed on April Fool's Day in New Leaf, Graham and his siblings are quintuplets. He is the third of five.
- Graham is the only male villager to have Bubblegum K.K. playing in their house.
- Just like Eugene, when you give him transparent glasses, you will see that his eyes are 2 dots.
In other languages
|Smug Villagers (NH)|