“You do seem to enjoy talking to me, don't you, myohmy? Not to worry, it's not a bother at all.”
― Judy, New Horizons
Judy (みすず, Misuzu?, Misuzu) is a snooty cub villager introduced in New Horizons, and later Pocket Camp. Her name's origin is unknown, although it is likely a reference to the famous actress Judy Garland, due to her elegant appearance, personality, and hobby. She has the music hobby.
Judy is a cub with pastel-colored fur with a white face, a small black nose, and peach-colored ear innards. Her fur is pastel pink, light blue, and light violet, creating an ombre effect. She has large sparkly, blue anime-like eyes that turn white with small dark blue irises when she's shocked or surprised, with cyan eye-shadow and slight pink blush. Her initial clothing is a pink fairy tale dress.
|Below is a brief description of the snooty personality. For more information, click here.|
Judy has a snooty personality, which means she loves make-up and gossiping. As a snooty villager, Judy will first appear rude and arrogant towards the player, often talking about herself and her own experiences. She also speaks about the style and appearance of other villagers, usually other female villagers such as normal, peppy, and other snooty villagers. She will soon warm up to the player, confiding in them about their own feelings but still keeping subtly rude. Judy will not get along with lazy villagers due to them not caring about their appearance or the lazy villagers hating what she eats, and she won't get along with jock villagers because they will question her on her physical appearance and they won't worry about fashion. However, she will get along with cranky villagers due to their similar rude personalities, and usually normal villagers as well.
In New Horizons, Judy's house has a pale blue and grey brick exterior with a light reddish-pink door and deep blue shingled roof. With a house theme interior similar to Bob's house, the interior of her house is decorated with the complete wooden-block series (pastel) and an old-fashioned alarm clock, as well as strings of starry garland on the walls. She uses the starry wall for wallpaper and blue dot flooring for flooring.
|New Horizons (interior)||New Horizons (exterior)|
Judy's preferred theme is cute. Her profile says:
Judy’s eyes twinkle like two stars, lighting up the night sky! Rumor has it that wherever she goes, stardust follows. But, folks might just be seeing things...
Campsite Invitation Requirements
Friendship Level: 0
- At level 7 friendship, she will reward the player with a red riding dress and sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 9, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 15, she will request that the player crafts a boxed figurine.
- At level 20, she will reward the player with pic of Judy and sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 25, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 30, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 35, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 40, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 45, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 50, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- Judy is the first snooty cub since Cupcake.
- She, along with some other New Horizons villagers, were added to Pocket Camp in an update released the same day as the release of New Horizons.
- Her Japanese name is derived from the kanji for "beauty" (美) and "bell" (鈴). She also shares her name with the Misuzu jelly candy sold and produced in the Nagano prefecture.
- Due to her wearing the Red Riding Dress in Pocket Camp, Judy is the only villager to have worn a dress as her default outfit outside of New Horizons.
In other languages
|Snooty Villagers (NH)|