“...I could go for a jog...or I could SAY I'm going for a jog, then go home and do my couch-potato thing.”
― Katt, New Horizons
Katt (ちょい, Choi) is a sisterly cat villager who first appeared in New Leaf. Her name means 'cat' in Swedish and Norwegian, and her catchphrase refers to the word "pretty"; She is the only sisterly cat so far. She appears on the album cover for Spring Blossoms.
She has the music hobby.
Katt is a brown cat with cyan ear fur, fangs, and bright yellow eyes. Her eyes are close together and has beige stripes on her legs, arms, face, and tail. Her paws are white, and she wears a pep squad shirt.
|Below is a brief description of the sisterly personality. For more information, click here.|
Katt is a sisterly villager. When befriended, she will give the player fighting tips and teach them ways to relax. Katt will also give the player medicine if they are stung by a wasp. Like all sisterly villagers, Katt is tough, but she will still care deeply about her appearance. Katt has a tendency to stay up very late at night. It is easy to get her picture since developing friendships with sisterly villagers is simple due to her caring and protective nature.
Katt will treat the player with respect and will even offer to fight off anyone giving the player trouble. Katt may get along with jock villagers who share her love of sports, lazy and normal villagers for how laid-back they are, and peppy villagers. However, she may conflict with with smug and snooty villagers due to their arrogant nature. Katt may clash with cranky villagers due to their similarly stubborn personalities, but often end up becoming best friends.
In New Leaf, Katt's house resembles a garage band. She has two sleek sofas. Her musical equipment is an amp, a green rock guitar, a drum set, a red electric guitar, and a pothos in the back of the room.
Katt's house has the same garage theme. She keeps her drum set, electric guitar, and amp. She also now has effects rack with a red portable record player sitting on it. She has a single red diner sofa and a red DIY workbench. Now, there's a trash area with three cardboard boxes, white trash bags, and stacked magazines. On the wall, there's a ventilation fan with an iron wall lamp above her drum set.
|New Leaf (interior)|
|New Horizons (interior)||New Horizons (exterior)|
Katt's preferred theme is cool. Her profile says:
Katt always looks like she's plotting some kind of elaborate prank. She just gets this look in her eye, and...THERE! Did you see it?
Campsite Invitation Requirements
Friendship Level: 0
- At level 7 friendship, she will reward the player with a pep-squad tee and sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 9, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 15, she will request that the player craft a snare drum.
- At level 20, she will reward the player with a pic of Katt and sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 25, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 30, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 35, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 40, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 45, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 50, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
In other languages
|Sisterly Villagers (NH)|