|リーフチケット Rīfu Chiketto|
|Availability|| Timed Goals or Stretch Goals|
|Regional names|| Blatt-Bon|
Leaf Tickets are entirely optional, however, certain items and bonuses are only possible through the usage Leaf Tickets. They can be used and exchanged for:
- Throw nets, which allow the player to catch multiple fish at once.
- Honey, which allows the player to catch multiple bugs at once.
- Fertilizer, which allows the player to have fruit regrow instantly on a single tree.
- Entrance to Shovelstrike Quarry.
- Placing craft orders when the player doesn't have all the required materials.
- Instantly finishing Cyrus's furniture production.
- Expanding the inventory cap by 5, to a maximum of 250.
- Expanding the number of market boxes available, to a maximum of 32.
- Crafting K.K. Slider's chair and Tom Nook's chair.
- Purchasing new paint jobs from OK Motors.
|Number of tickets||Price (USD)||Price (AUD)||Price (JPY)||Price (EUR)|
- ↑ http://www.usgamer.net/articles/25-10-2017-animal-crossing-pocket-camp-release-date-bells-loans-crafting-friends-iphone-samsung-s8-everything-we-know
|Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp|
|Fish • Bugs • Villagers • Clothing • Camper • Amenities • Crafting materials • Leaf Tickets • Goals • Campsite • Market Place • OK Motors • Shovelstrike Quarry • Sunburst Island • Saltwater Shores • Breezy Hollow • Lost Lure Creek • Cabin • Happy Homeroom|