- This article is about the normal elephant. For the normal squirrel, see Sally.
“Becoming a designer is my dream. I hope one day, people all over the world will be able to wear Margie original creations.”
― Margie, Dōbutsu no Mori
Margie (サリー, Sarī?, Sally) is an elephant villager with a normal personality from the Animal Crossing series. As well as appearing as a villager in Animal Forest e+, Wild World and City Folk, she appears in Dōbutsu no Mori by the name of Sally (Japanese name), who is an aspiring fashion designer and is best friends with Ai. She reappeared in New Leaf. Her initial phrase is a reference to the sounds an elephant makes. Her Japanese name refers to the Indian dress, Sari, and there are elephants in India, which relate to her species.
She has the education hobby.
Margie is a white elephant with her hands and feet having multiple colors. From bottom to top, the colors are light pink, dark pink, white, yellow, and red. She has yellow and orange hair, which is also on the tip of her ears. She has pink blush on her cheeks and blue eyes above slightly. Margie's initial shirt is a Hot Spring Shirt which she wears when she first gets into town. She resembles a parade/carnival elephant because of her colorful headdress and elaborate eyes. She has a slight resemblance to Tia, another elephant.
|Below is a brief description of the normal personality. For more information, click here.|
Margie has a normal personality, and frequently acts kind towards the player. Normal villagers generally get along well with lazy, peppy, smug, snooty and other normal villagers. Margie may conflict with cranky and sisterly villagers. As a normal villager, Margie will usually wake up at 6:00 am and is easier to befriend than most. Both normal and peppy villagers reference an unseen friend known as Moppina.
In Animal Forest e+, Margie's house is identical to Chico's, only that she has the Mosaic Wall and the Exquisite Rug. K.K. Bossa is played on a Reel-to-Reel with one gyroid, the Timpanoid. She owns a house plant as well as two vases. She owns many items from the Exotic series, including an exotic chest, exotic bureau, exotic bench, and exotic end table, on which a ponderosa bonsai sits. She also owns a djimbe drum.
in New Leaf, Margie's house is similar but not identical to her house in Animal Forest e+. She has the Persian wall and Mosaic tile. rather than the exotic series, she now own multiple items from the Cabana series, including the Cabana bed, Cabana screen, Cabana bookcase, and Cabana table, on which there is an Incense burner. She does own an Exotic bench, however. Rather than a drum, she now owns a Sitar and a Harp. She owns a vase and a Lady palm. K.K. Bossa plays on a Turntable.
In New Horizons, Margie's house style deviates from past games. She has the Olive desert-tile wall and the Bamboo flooring. She owns several items from the Rattan set, customized to be colored white, including the Rattan bed, Rattan vanity, Rattan waste bin, Rattan stool, Rattan end table, and Rattan low table. There is an orange Record player on the Rattan low table, playing K.K. Marathon. There is an Imperial partition and Imperial low table in front of her bed. There is a Traditional tea set on the Imperial low table. There is a Cushion customized to bed in front of the Imperial low table, a Monstera in the upper right corner of the house, and a Coconut wall planter on the wall above her bed.
|Animal Forest e+ (interior)||New Leaf (interior)|
|New Horizons (interior)||New Horizons (exterior)|
Margie's preferred theme is harmonious. Her profile says:
Margie is always the most cheerful, relaxed person. It's like she's constantly in vacation mode! ...Which probably explains why she's never actually gone on one.
Campsite Invitation Requirements
Friendship Level: 3
|Furniture/Item||Required Items||Price (Bells)||Craft Time|
|Bamboo Tree||2 wood||750||1 minute|
|Cabana Vanity||3 steel, 3 wood||730||1 minute|
|Flower Pop Carpet||30 cotton||1010||2 hours|
|Cabana Armchair||3 cotton, 3 wood||520||1 minutes|
|Cabana Table||30 wood||800||5 hours|
- At level 7 friendship, she will reward the player with a hot spring tee and sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 9, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 10, she will request the player to craft a tile screen.
- At level 20, she will reward the player with pic of Margie and sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 25, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 30, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 35, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 40, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 45, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 50, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
Appearance in Dōbutsu no Mori
Margie appears in Dōubutsu no Mori. She is shown to be shy, and aspires to become a fashion designer. Ai, Rosie, and Alfonso befriend her. Similarly to how the song K.K. Bossa is her favorite song in-games, she requests the song K.K. Bossa at K.K. Slider's performance. She eventually moves away to pursue her dream, but remains friends with Ai through letters and sending her cherry pie.
She was voiced by Fumiko Orikasa.
- Margie is on the cover of K.K. Oasis and Mountain Song.
- In Animal Forest e+, Margie is listed on e-Reader card 14, close to Nobuo and Kit.
- Margie appears in the trailer for Super Smash Bros. 4, sitting beneath a tree, reading a book.
- Margie's request in Happy Home Designer, a room full of clothes, is likely a reference to her appearance in the movie.
In other languages
|Normal Villagers (NH)|