“Pink is the new black!”
― Picture quote, Wild World
“Thanks for being my friend. You're always there for me, and I think that's great.”
― Nana, Wild World
Nana (チッチ, Chicchi?) is a normal monkey villager from the Animal Crossing series. She debuted in Wild World. She is named after a character in Nintendo's Ice Climber. The same applies to her catchphrase, "Po po" inspired by Nana's partner Popo. "Nana" is also a play on the word "banana", which are stereotypically eaten by monkeys. Her Japanese name may be a reference to Monchhichi, a brand of dolls resembling monkeys. She appears on the City Folk official poster. Her picture quote from Wild World is later reused for Flora's New Leaf picture quote. She has the education hobby.
Nana is a pink monkey with a tan face and indigo ear insides. She has black dots for eyes with small eyelashes. Nana also sports orange cheeks and a small dark brown nose. Her pink appearance could be another reference to the Ice Climbers, with Nana (of the Ice Climbers) who wears a pink parka. Nana's initial shirt is the Bubble-Gum Tee.
|Below is a brief description of the normal personality. For more information, click here.|
Nana has a normal personality, and frequently acts kind towards the player. Normal villagers generally get along well with lazy, peppy, smug, snooty and other normal villagers. Nana may conflict with cranky and sisterly villagers. As a normal villager, Nana will usually wake up at 6:00 am and is easier to befriend than most. Both normal and peppy villagers reference an unseen friend known as Moppina.
In Wild World and City Folk, Nana's house has a fruit theme and many furniture pieces with warm colors. Nana lacks a stereo at first, but if given one, K.K. Dixie is played. She uses a parlor wall and a citrus carpet.
Nana's house in New Leaf is somewhat basic. She has many Minimalist items, including the table, the bed, the dresser, and two ottomans. She also owns a Mermaid Sofa, a Mermaid Lamp, and a Large Alpine Table, which displays some white lilies. Nana is also in possession of a rare music box, which plays K.K. Dixie. Her choice of wallpaper is the Pastel Dot Wall, and she uses the Round Carpet as flooring.
In New Horizons Nana's house is more basic. She has a wooden simple bed, a anthurium plant, a wooden chest, a cute music player, a humidifier, a air conditioner, a system kitchen, a wooden table, a red dotted rug, a wooden mini table, and a wooden chair. Most of the items in her house have pink somehow. Her music player plays K.K. Ballad. She has the Pastel Dots Wall and the Corkboard flooring.
|City Folk (interior)||New Leaf (interior)|
|New Horizons (interior)||New Horizons (exterior)|
Nana was added to Pocket Camp on the [month] [year] update.
Nana's preferred theme is cute. Her profile says:
She's so charming and lovely, you could forgive about anything she does. But what if that's just what she's counting on?
Campsite Invitation Requirements
Friendship Level: 0
- At level 7 friendship, she will reward the player with a bubble-gum tee and sparkle stones (x1) .
- At level 9, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 15, she will request that the player crafts a cruiser bike.
- At level 20, she will reward the player with pic of Nana and sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 25, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 30, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 35, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 40, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 45, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 50, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- She appears on the City Folk official poster.
- Nana shares her birthday with K.K Slider. Both of them have a birthday on August 23rd.
- Her name, Nana, and her catchphrase, po po, are the names of the two ice climbers from the NES game, Ice Climbers.
In other languages
|Normal Villagers (NH)|