“WHAT?! No, of course it's not a self-help book! Why would you even ask such a thing? Rude.”
― Naomi, Pocket Camp
Naomi (ハナコ, Hanako?) is a snooty cow villager in the Animal Crossing series. Her Japanese name is a stereotypical name for rustic/country girls in Japan. Her initial phrase is a pun on the sound cows make, moo, and moolah, a way some people say "money", referencing that most snooty villagers have a luxurious lifestyle. Her English name could refer to Naomi Campbell, a famous fashion model and celebrity.
She has the fashion hobby.
Naomi is a light blue cow with black hair and a white snout. Her eyes are black, and she wears red eyeliner, pink blush on her cheeks, and red lipstick. She has yellow horns. The inside of her ears and the tip of her tail are both red. Her front hooves are red, but her back hooves are black. She initially wears the Groovy Tee, which is sold at GracieGrace.
|Below is a brief description of the snooty personality. For more information, click here.|
Naomi has a snooty personality, which means she loves make-up and gossiping. As a snooty villager, Naomi will first appear rude and arrogant towards the player, often talking about herself and her own experiences. She also speaks about the style and appearance of other villagers, usually other female villagers such as normal, peppy, and other snooty villagers. She will soon warm up to the player, confiding in them about their own feelings but still keeping subtly rude. Naomi will not get along with lazy villagers due to them not caring about their appearance or the lazy villagers hating what she eats, and she won't get along with jock villagers because they will question her on her physical appearance and they won't worry about fashion. However, she will get along with cranky villagers due to their similar rude personalities, and usually normal villagers as well.
In New Leaf, Naomi's house has many items from the Classic Series. She has the Classic Vanity, as well as the funky-dot tee and a pink tee. She also has two Classic Sofas, and a Classic Buffet, which has a Stain Glass Lamp on top of it. On top of her Classic Table is a phonograph, which plays K.K. Milonga. She owns one plant: a Bromeliacae. Her wallpaper is the Kitschy Wall, and her flooring is the Red Tile.
In New Horizons, Naomi still plays K.K. Milonga with her phonograph. Instead of the classic series, she now has the brown antique series and one Double Sofa in dark brown. She has Lobby Flooring and Red Art-deco Walls.
|New Leaf (interior)||New Leaf (exterior)|
|New Horizons (interior)||New Horizons (exterior)|
Naomi was added to Pocket Camp in the May 15, 2018 update.
Naomi's preferred theme is modern, and she primarily gives preserves as a reward. Her profile reads:
- ❝ Naomi grows tired of childish people very quickly. She wears her maturity like an armor, defending against attacking silliness.❞
Campsite Invitation Requirements
Friendship Level: 3
|Furniture/Item||Required Materials||Price (Bells)||Craft Time|
|Corn Plant||6 wood||390||1 minute|
|Rope Partition||6 steel||500||1 minute|
|Exhibit Partition||30 steel||1,360||5 hours|
|Natural Bench||30 cotton, 30 wood, 3 Natural Essence||1,790||9 hours|
|Study Rug||60 steel, 3 Modern Essence||1,980||11 hours|
- At level 7 friendship, she will reward the player with a groovy tee and sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 9, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 10, she will request that the player crafts a tall display case.
- At level 20, she will reward the player with a pic of Naomi and sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 25, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 30, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 35, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 40, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 45, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 50, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 55, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 60, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- The Prima guidebook for New Leaf mistakenly calls her Yoko.
- In New Horizons, Naomi's preferred styles are Elegant/Gorgeous, and her preferred colors are Colorful/Purple.
In other languages
|Animal Crossing: New Horizons|
Alli · Amelia · Ankha · Annalise · Astrid · Azalea · Baabara · Becky · Bitty · Blaire · Blanche · Bree · Broffina · Cashmere · Claudia · Cleo · Diana · Elise · Eloise · Francine · Freya · Friga · Gigi · Gloria · Greta · Gwen · Judy · Julia · Kitty · Maelle · Mallary · Mathilda · Mint · Miranda · Monique · Naomi · Olivia · Opal · Pancetti · Pecan · Petri · Portia · Purrl · Queenie · Robin · Snooty · Soleil · Tasha · Tiffany · Timbra · Tipper · Velma · Violet · Vivian · Whitney · Willow · Yuka