|This page is currently under construction. Please help us expand this article byit.|
The NookPhone is a smartphone in New Horizons. It is included in the initial Deserted Island Getaway Package from Tom Nook of Nook Inc. Tom Nook gives the player the Nook Phone on the day after the island orientation party, after discussing the fees the player has to pay. The NookPhone can be accessed by pressing the ZL button on the Switch controller, or SL when playing with a single JoyCon.
The initial apps on the phone include:
Best Friends List
- Camera, allowing a variety of filters and frames for taking pictures.
- Nook Miles, the primary interface for earning Miles.
- Map, allowing the player to see their island in full.
- Rescue Services, letting the player pay a small fee in Nook Miles to be warped to the Community Center.
- Passport, a customizable profile of sorts.
Other apps players can obtain during their stay on the island include:
- DIY Recipes, allowing the player to view their learned recipes and ingredients needed.
- Call Islander, which grants the option to host another Deserted Island resident via local co-op.
- Critterpedia, which displays every Fish, Bug and Deep-sea creatures the player has caught so far.
- Custom Designs, which allows the player to create or edit custom designs.
- Island Designer, which allows the player to place paths and alter the island's waterscape and cliffs.
- Nook Shopping which is identical to the feature accessed at the Nook Stop. This is unlocked by purchasing 100 items through the Nook Stop's Nook Shopping feature.
- Best Friends List, which displays a player's Best Friends and allows them to send messages.
- Chat Log, letting the player view past messages as well as messages from Best Friends.
- The NookPhone may be the successor to the user interface of Pocket Camp, which also is like a smartphone.
- The player will occasionally see villagers using their own NookPhones.
- Villagers seemingly have their own unique NookPhone designs.
|Animal Crossing: New Horizons|
|Deserted island • Fish • Bugs • Deep-sea creatures • Fossils • Villagers • Events • Clothing • Crafting materials • Customization Kits • DIY recipes • Call Islander • NookPhone • Island Designer • Nook Miles • Nook Inc. • Nook Stop • Getaway Package • Special characters • Furniture • Tools • Resident Services • Tutorial • Mystery tours • Photopia • Dreaming • K.K. Slider song list • Forged artwork • Island evaluation • House customization • Glitches • Version history|