|This page is currently under construction. Please help us expand this article byit.|
The NookPhone is a smartphone in New Horizons. It is included in the initial Deserted Island Getaway Package from Tom Nook of Nook Inc. Tom Nook gives the player the Nook Phone after discussing the fees the player has to pay. The NookPhone can be accessed by pressing the ZL button on the Switch controller, or SL when playing with a single JoyCon.
The initial apps on the phone include:
- Camera, allowing a variety of filters and frames for taking pictures.
- Nook Miles, the primary interface for earning Miles.
- The Map, allowing the player to see their island in full.
- Rescue Services, letting the player pay a small fee in Nook Miles to be warped to the Community Center.
- Passport, a customizable profile of sorts.
Other apps players can obtain during their stay on the island include:
- DIY Recipes, allowing the player to view their learned recipes and ingredients needed.
- Call Islander, which grants the option to host another Deserted Island resident via local co-op.
- Critterpedia, which displays every Fish and Bug the player has caught so far.
- Custom Designs, which allows the player to create or edit custom designs.
- Chat Log, letting the player view past messages as well as messages from Best Friends.
- Best Friends List, which displays a player's Best Friends and allows them to send messages.
- Island Designer, which allows the player to place paths and alter the island's waterscape and cliffs.
The NookPhone is able to be customized using a Phone Customization Kit bought from the Nook Miles Redemption service within the Nook Stop. It is purchasable after the player learns how to customize from Tom Nook and allows the phone case to be customized either with a pre-made design or a player's Custom Designs.
- The NookPhone may be the successor to the user interface of Pocket Camp, which also resembles a smart phone.
|Animal Crossing: New Horizons|
|Deserted Island • Fish • Bugs • Fossils • Villagers • Clothing • Crafting materials • DIY recipes • Call Islander • NookPhone • Nook Miles • Nook Inc. • Nook Stop • Getaway Package • Special characters • Furniture • Tools • Resident Services • Tutorial • Mystery tours • Photopia • K.K. Slider song list • Glitches • Version history|