― Pavé, New Leaf
Pavé (ベルリーナ, Berurīna?, Berlina) is a peacock character who appears in City Folk, New Leaf and New Horizons. His name may originate from the word pavão, which is Portuguese for peacock. He appears on the day of Festivale's as its special character.
He is featured on the cover of K.K. Samba.
Pavé is a peacock of a green, yellow, purple, and turquoise coloration. He wears a rainbow choker, white dance clothes with colorful details, and black dance shoes. He has pink eye makeup, along with rainbow facepaint. His beak is pink and the tips of his wings is a slightly lighter shade of turquoise. His pupils are black and he wears eye-liner.
- Main article: Festivale
In City Folk and New Leaf
Candy in City Folk and feathers in New Leaf are won during the event of Festivale, and can be supplied to Pavé depending on the color that he requests. This will result in Pavé giving the player furniture from the Pavé Series. Candy can be received from buying it in Tom Nook's stores, from town villagers giving up their candy to the player, or from the Halloween and Bunny Day events, while feathers in New Leaf can be received by catching them with a net on the day of the Festivale.
After the Welcome Amiibo update, when visiting Pavé's Camper Van the description will read:
While he's camping, Pavé can finally drop the act and relax completely. Just kidding - he's even more Pavé than ever. Viva Festivale!'
Pavé appeared in the Festivale event in New Horizons, where red, green, blue, purple, and rainbow feathers floated around town. Players could catch these feathers in their bug net similar to previous Festivale events, and could give three of each color to Pavé for a random Festivale item matching the color of the feathers. Giving Pavé one rainbow feather would also let the player obtain a random Festivale item in a rainbow color, and also could be used to customize the color of Festivale items. Rainbow feathers can also be crafted by the player using a DIY provided by Pavé himself, using one of each color feather, sans rainbow. At certain points, Pavé would ask the player to bring him three rainbow feathers in exchange for a Festivale float. At this time, players cannot trade any other feathers to Pavé.
- He was revealed along with Zipper T., the Easter Bunny, and Phineas, the sea lion, who are both new characters in City Folk.
- In New Leaf, Pavé has the voice of a peppy villager, despite being male.
- He appears on the cover of K.K. Samba.
- In New Leaf, if the player wears the Festivale outfit (Festivale Shirt, Pants and Accessory or Festivale Dress and Accessory), Pavé will recognize it and compliment the player as being "Festive".
- He speaks in the third person.
- Pavé was seen in the Nintendo Direct as a character to be released in NH future updates along with Jack, Jingle, and Franklin
- All of the colors of feathers in New Leaf that appear are present on Pavé's feathers.
- He shares his birthday with Bonbon. Both of their birthdays are on March 3rd.