- This article is about Reneigh, the sisterly horse villager. For the sisterly rhino villager with a similar name, see Renée.
“So alright, speaking of bones... Did you know that we settled on top of an ancient burial ground?”
― Reneigh, New Horizons
Reneigh (リアーナ, Riāna?, Rihanna) is a sisterly horse villager introduced in New Horizons and later Pocket Camp. Her name is a combination of the name "Renee" and the sound a horse makes ("neigh"). In Japan, she was likely named after Barbadian pop star Rihanna, whose name also uses the same exact katakana characters when referenced in Japanese media. She has the play hobby.
|Below is a brief description of the sisterly personality. For more information, click here.|
Reneigh is a sisterly villager. When befriended, she will give the player fighting tips and teach them ways to relax. Reneigh will also give the player medicine if they are stung by a bee. Like all sisterly villagers, Reneigh is tough, but she will still care deeply about her appearance. Reneigh has a tendency to stay up very late at night. It is easy to get her picture since developing friendships with sisterly villagers is simple due to her caring and protective nature.
Reneigh will treat the player with respect and will even offer to fight off anyone giving the player trouble. Reneigh may get along with jock villagers who share her love of sports, lazy villagers for how laid-back they are, and peppy villagers. However, she may conflict with snooty and cranky villagers, who spread rumors about others, and she may have trouble getting along with normal villagers.
Reneigh is a dark brown horse with a light pink mane and tail and side-swept bangs with one side shaved. Her eyes are blue. She sports silver winged eye-liner, along with a silver double ear piercing. She has turquoise colored hooves, and her muzzle is a darker shade of brown than the rest of her body. Her initial outfit is the zigzag-print dress.
In New Horizons, Reneigh owns the entire Rattan set in brown, except for the rattan armchair. She also has a washing machine, an ironing board, a coconut wall planter, and a Monstera plant. She uses the botanical-tile wall for wallpaper and brown floral flooring as flooring.
|New Horizons (interior)||New Horizons (exterior)|
Reneigh's preferred theme is rustic. Her profile says:
Some would say Reneigh is glued to her smartphone, but she insists she's keeping up on the latest and greatest trends. Ask her anything about what's currently in style.
Campsite Invitation Requirements
Friendship Level: 0
- At level 7 friendship, she will reward the player with a blue diamond tee and sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 9, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 15, she will request that the player crafts a cabana bed.
- At level 20, she will reward the player with pic of Reneigh and sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 25, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 30, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 35, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 40, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 45, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 50, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- She is the first horse with a sisterly personality.
- She, along with the other New Horizons villagers, was added to Pocket Camp in an update released the same day as the release of New Horizons.
In other languages
|Sisterly Villagers (NH)|