“I overslept a little today. But that’s cool. It gave the bugs in my house some extra quiet time.”
― Sherb, New Horizons
Sherb (レム, Remu?, Rem) is a lazy goat villager introduced in New Horizons, and later Pocket Camp. His name comes from sherbet, a type of ice cream. His Japanese name, Rem, may be a reference to REM sleep, further supported by his apparent love of sleeping, and his favorite song being Hypno K.K.
He has the nature hobby.
Sherb is a light blue goat with a tuft of slightly darker blue hair. He has two grey and white striped horns, as well as the insides of his ears being yellow. His eyes are wide and friendly, and he has pink cheeks. He has subtle forest green-colored irises. His initial shirt is a white Winter Sweater.
|Below is a brief description of the lazy personality. For more information, click here.|
As a lazy villager, Sherb will be friendly and easy to get along with due to his laid back lifestyle. Like all lazy villagers, he has a love of food and relaxing. He will enjoy partaking in the usual hobbies, usually for relaxing reasons or for food, like when fishing. Sherb will get along well with other villagers, but may offend or confuse jock villagers, who have a lifestyle of exercise and fitness, which conflicts with the lazy lifestyle of relaxing and food. He will get along with other lazy villagers with whom he will talk about food, comics, or superheroes. He will also get along well with normal, peppy, smug and sisterly villagers, and occasionally cranky villagers, but may from time to time annoy snooty villagers, who disagree with the lazy lifestyle.
In New Horizons, Sherb has numerous items from the Cute set in the sky blue variant, including the cute bed, cute floor lamp, cute DIY table, cute wardrobe, cute sofa, and a cute tea table with an old-fashioned alarm clock. In the upper right corner of his room, he has a wooden mini table (black) with a cute music player that plays Hypno K.K. He uses the purple desert-tile wall for wallpaper, and simple purple flooring for flooring.
|New Horizons (interior)||New Horizons (exterior)|
Sherb's preferred theme is natural. His profile says:
According to Sherb, there's nothing quite like a good night's sleep. He's very particular about his bedtime gear, yet it seems like he can doze off almost anywhere...
Campsite Invitation Requirements
Friendship Level: 0
- At level 7 friendship, he will reward the player with a winter sweater and sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 9, he will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 15, he will request that the player crafts an aroma pot.
- At level 20, he will reward the player with pic of Sherb and sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 25, he will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 30, he will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 35, he will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 40, he will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 45, he will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 50, he will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- He, along with the other New Horizons villagers, were added to Pocket Camp in an update released the same day as the release of New Horizons.
- He is notably missing the beard that most other male goat villagers of the series have, and he also shares this trait with Kidd.
- He shares a birthday with Chelsea. They both have a birthday on January 18th.
In other languages
|Lazy Villagers (NH)|