T.I.Y. (also known as Home Center) is a new store in New Leaf that is managed and owned by Timmy and Tommy. It is the fourth Nookling store in the game, with the previous store being Super T&T and the last upgrade being T&T Emporium.
A noticeable change from the outside of the store is that the Gardening Store and T.I.Y are now merged together into one larger building with two entrances, with one for each store. Leif still manages his store. The building is now red and retains the glass frontage from the previous two stores.
T.I.Y. is a home-improvement store, and sells many items for both the interior and exterior of homes.
The shop sells four pieces of regular, standing furniture a day located on the back wall, with an additional wall-hanging furniture piece in the center of them. The shop also sells two wallpapers and two carpets, two fortune cookies, two sets of stationery, one melody card, three tools, one medicine bag and a new feature for T.I.Y., one K.K. Slider song that can be played using a stereo in the player's home.
Through the door to the right of the building, Leif the sloth has a much expanded inventory compared to that of his previous Gardening Store, as his store has merged into the Nooks' shop. Leif sells one tool per day (either the axe or watering can), one sapling and two bags of flowers, as well as three new items previously not available in Leif's store - two bush shoots and a potted flower or plant that can be displayed in the player's house.
To upgrade to T&T Emporium, the player must spend at least 100,000 Bells at T.I.Y., complete four Gracie Fashion Checks and have the store open for at least 30 days. Gracie will not appear at the town plaza until the player has spent over 70,000 Bells at T.I.Y.
- The store's name, T.I.Y., is a play on DIY, an acronym meaning Do It Yourself. This fits T.I.Y.'s theme as a home improvement store.
- The Gardening Store's music is now a remixed version to sound like the theme for the Timmy and Tommy's part of T.I.Y. The original version of the Gardening Shop music can be heard again at the weed-pulling game which unlocks when 50 or more weeds appear in the town.
- The Main Street music changes when this store is unlocked. The previous two Main Street music`s can be heard in the music.
- When the store is about 10 minutes from closing, a slower, calmer violin rendition of the T.I.Y. song will play.
- The notice for the planned upgrading of Super T&T to T.I.Y. does not mention the simultaneous closure of Gardening Store.