“Life-changing moments don't always happen on a schedule, teacup...”
― Tia, New Horizons
Tia (ティーナ, Tīna?) is a normal elephant villager in the Animal Crossing series. Similar to how Tucker seems to be based on a mammoth, Tia seems to be based on a teapot. Her catchphrase supports this as well as her English name, which sounds similar to "tea". Her picture quote is a play on the famous saying "life is a cup of tea".
She has the nature hobby.
Tia is a white elephant who strongly resembles a teapot. In New Horizons, her textures were even changed to look more like a porcelain teapot, instead of other elephant villagers who have a fuzzy texture. She has black eyes with an eyelash on each and has a wavy, yellow, headband-like marking around her head, with a blue flower and a yellow ball at the very top of her head. She has two lighter blue flower markings on her cheeks as blush, and has possesses a cheery look with a smile. She has blue-tipped hands and feet, as well as a blue tail. The insides of her ears are blue and are lined with yellow, and the tip of her trunk is brown, resembling tea in a teapot's spout.
|Below is a brief description of the normal personality. For more information, click here.|
Tia has a normal personality, and frequently acts kind towards the player. Normal villagers generally get along well with lazy, peppy, smug, snooty and other normal villagers. Tia may conflict with cranky and sisterly villagers. As a normal villager, Tia will usually wake up at 6:00 am and is easier to befriend than most. Both normal and peppy villagers reference an unseen friend known as Moppina.
In New Leaf, Tia's house has no specific theme, but has somewhat of a kitchen-like style towards it, with many furniture primarily consisting of the Regal series like the bed and the lamp. She has a sink and buffet, adding to the kitchen theme, a minimalist kitchen, a pine table with a tea set on it along with a plant and a Phonograph that plays K.K. Marathon. She has the Rococo Flooring and the Blue Wallpaper for her choice of flooring and wallpaper.
In New Horizons, Tia's house has a more specific café theme to it, with a small kitchen area in the east of the house and a table in the west. She has the café curtain wall, a yellow couch, chalkboard menu, and a lily phonograph that plays K.K. Bossa.
|New Leaf (interior)||New Leaf (exterior)|
|New Horizons (interior)||New Horizons (exterior)|
Tia was added to Pocket Camp in the April 20, 2018 update.
Tia's preferred theme is elegant, and she primarily gives steel as a reward. Her profile reads:
- ❝ Tia has loved teacups ever since she was a little girl. Her collection is pristine. Why wouldn't it be? She's never used any of them, as she much prefers coffee to tea.❞
Campsite Invitation Requirements
Friendship Level: 3
|Furniture/Item||Required Materials||Price (Bells)||Craft Time|
|Fancy Tea Set||6 steel||390||1 minute|
|Regal Clock||30 steel, 30 wood||1,900||2 hours|
|Lovely Carpet||30 cotton||920||4 hours, 30 minutes|
|Lovely Table (Lovely Pink)||20 steel, 20 wood, 1 cute essence, 1 lovely table (basic)||2,020||6 hours|
|Regal Chair||30 wood||810||4 hours|
- At level 7 friendship, she will reward the player with a garden tank and sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 9, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 15, she will request the player to craft a birthday table.
- At level 20, she will reward the player with a pic of Tia and sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 25, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 30, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 35, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 40, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 45, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 50, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 55, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 60, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- Tia is very similar to another villager, Chai, in that they are both elephant villagers themed around tea and teapots.
- In New Horizons, Tia's preferred styles are Cute/Elegant, and her preferred colors are Black/White.
In other languages
|Animal Crossing: New Horizons|
Alice · Annalisa · Aurora · Ava · Bea · Bertha · Bettina · Cally · Caroline · Carrie · Celia · Chelsea · Chevre · Coco · Daisy · Deena · Dora · Ellie · Étoile · Eunice · Fauna · Flurry · Gala · Gayle · Gladys · Goldie · Ione · Jambette · June · Kiki · Kitt · Lily · Lolly · Lucy · Maggie · Maple · Marcie · Margie · Marina · Megan · Melba · Merengue · Midge · Mitzi · Molly · Nan · Nana · Norma · Olive · Peaches · Pekoe · Poppy · Rhonda · Sally · Sandy · Savannah · Skye · Stella · Sydney · Sylvana · Tia · Vesta · Zoe