Hullo! I'm Dabtowner, an administrator and avid (or only) writer of insect pages. I'm also dedicated to helping out with the Project Furniture people (person), because I like furniture. I also like taking photos of furniture for the project- don't look at me like that! I'm currently churning out userboxes, and I won't stop until I have a plethora of colourful, albeit useless, boxes. I've done quite a few pages, but these are the ones I'm most proud of:
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl One of my first pages.
- Flower A useful page that was missing 'til I came along.
- Hide-and-Seek Another one of these useless pages that no-one visits. Oh well, I liked doing it!
- Winter Quite a well done page, if I do say so myself.
- Aurora (Natural Phenomenon) I love writing pages like this- they are generally useless but I learn a lot about the subject involved!
- Weather So much writing, such little aknowledgement!
- Painting I really ought to get a chart for this one.
- Snowman Series What a great picture, if I do say so myself.
- Mario Series Currently under construction- waiting for the full set.
- Fishybuggy HQ I gathered this happy bunch together, and got them working.
- Tom Nook Point System I love the chart.
My City Folk Villagers
The villagers of Aravayle, my utterly wonderful town, are an eclectic bunch. This does not mean that I like them, though!
- Chrissy, whom I cannot stand.
- Chester, who unfortunately moved into the cursed spot of evil villagers.
- Kiki, who is nice but infuriatingly dull. She has recently expressed an intrest in pop-up dinosaur books.
- Roscoe, Who still hasn't forgiven me for not getting that carp. Nor will he ever.
- Gabi, who is utterly great.
- Fang, who, by moving in, has turned the south-west of my town into a housing estate. With me in the middle.
- Pekoe, who is a bit short, a bit dull, a bit too downtrodden.
- Moose, who will not be here very long, if I've got anything to do with it.
- Mallary, who I'm warming to. Slowly. Well, I was, until she said I was 'sad on the inside'.
- Benedict, who ruined my seaside path with his horrible house, which I abhor. If only we had a planning committe...
- A Pear- Yeah, he's pretty cool. He lives in a tree behind my house.
Stuff About My Town
My house now has a basement with a colourful Kiddie and Egg theme, my ground floor is an exotic jungle, and my upper floor is a cosy baroque study, with a full set of lullaboids and the strums of the rhapsodaic K.K. Étude being harpsichorded away in the background. Oh dear, I got carried away again...
Currently I've been freaking out over grass deterioration: I now have strict paths that I have to follow. Failure to comply results in unhappiness, not to mention awful-looking scraps of grass.
The emotions I 'own' are Laughter, Shock, Disappointment and the clappy one. Well, I can't remember everything! I wonder what this says about me... I think I just like the noises they make. Clapp clapp whaka ahaka ahaka ahaka barrrump *piano dropping*.
Suddenly, a pear appears on the scene! Arriving in a letter, he has quickly become one of my favourite residents. He was sent to me by Kiki. I'm going to keep on sending her letters now....
The Great Flower-Count
Realising that I spend about 15 minutes every day watering flowers, I decided to count how many flowers I have dotted around town. I have 617, including nine Jacob's Ladders. The problem is, I buy new flowers practically every day. Not that it's really much of a problem. Unless you think obsessiveness is a bad thing.