|Animal Crossing: New Horizons|
|Deserted Island • Fish • Bugs • Fossils • Villagers • Clothing • Crafting materials • DIY recipes • Call Islander • NookPhone • Nook Miles • Nook Inc. • Nook Stop • Getaway Package • Special characters • Furniture • Tools • Resident Services • Tutorial • Mystery tours • Photopia • K.K. Slider song list • Glitches • Version history • Island evaluation|
Released on March 20th, 2020, the same date as the launch of the game.
- Added Bunny Day and Zipper T. Bunny
- All players who downloaded the update receive either a Nintendo Switch or an ACNH Nintendo Switch, depending on the console they're playing on.
Released on March 26th, 2020.
- Fixed the furniture rotation duplication glitch
Released on April 1st, 2020.
- Enabled Bunny Day features.
Released on April 2nd, 2020.
- Fixed Glitched land plots.
- Fixed Tom Nook refusing to invite more villagers glitch.
- Fixed Mystery tour tool price bug.
- Fixed Unable to relocate house after deleting a player glitch.
- Fixed 'several other bugs.'
- Slightly reduced frequency of Bunny Day balloons and water eggs on the player's island.
Released on April 3rd, 2020.
1.2.0 (Earth Day update)
- Announced during a Nintendo Direct on March 26th, 2020 (YouTube link (section begins at 8:30))
- Release date: Late April
- According to Nintendo, this update may be delayed due to concerns over the coronavirus pandemic.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.