|Animal Crossing: New Horizons|
|Deserted island • Fish • Bugs • Deep-sea creatures • Fossils • Villagers • Events • Clothing • Crafting materials • DIY recipes • Call Islander • NookPhone • Island Designer • Nook Miles • Nook Inc. • Nook Stop • Getaway Package • Special characters • Furniture • Tools • Resident Services • Tutorial • Mystery tours • Photopia • K.K. Slider song list • Forged artwork • Island evaluation • House customization • Glitches • Version history|
The version of the game on physical cartridges.
Released on March 19th, 2020, one day before the launch of the game.
- Added Bunny Day and Zipper T. Bunny
- Item names now use Title Case instead of all-lowercase.
- Added NookLink features. The "Save Data settings" on the title screen was replaced with the generic label "Settings".
- All players who downloaded the update receive a Nintendo Switch furniture item in-game. The player also received an ACNH Nintendo Switch, if they were playing on one.
Released on March 26th, 2020.
- Fixed the furniture rotation duplication glitch
After being announced during a Nintendo Direct Mini on March 26th, 2020, the update was unlocked on April 1st, 2020.
- Enabled Bunny Day features.
Released on April 2nd, 2020.
- Fixed Glitched land plots.
- Fixed Tom Nook refusing to invite more villagers glitch.
- Fixed Mystery tour tool price bug.
- Fixed Unable to relocate house after deleting a player glitch.
- Fixed 'several other bugs.'
- Slightly reduced frequency of Bunny Day balloons and water eggs on the player's island.
Released on April 3rd, 2020.
Released on April 6th, 2020.
- Fixed an issue where Flick would give a different model on the next day when given three Scarab beetles for a commission.
- Readjusted frequency of Bunny Day eggs prior to April 11th, 2020.
1.2.0 (Earth Day update)
- Added Leif as a traveling merchant.
- Added bushes, sold by Leif.
- Leif also sells flower seeds that aren't usually for sale in the local Nook's Cranny.
- Added Redd
- Added Jolly Redd's Treasure Trawler, a ship that docks at the secret beach and allows the player to buy art, sculptures and other antiques
- Museum expansion
- Added an art gallery. Requires donating at least one genuine work of art to Blathers before it appears.
- Upcoming events
- Nature Day (April 23rd - May 4th)
- Bonus Nook Miles+ quests themed around nature
- May Day (May 1st - May 7th)
- International Museum Day (May 18th - May 31st)
- Added Stamp Rally - players must collect stamps from the exhibits in the museum. Reward is given at the end.
- Wedding Season (June 1st - June 30th)
- Nature Day (April 23rd - May 4th)
- Interest rates for the ABD were reduced from 0.5% to 0.05%.
- Nook Inc. shirts based on the ones Isabelle and Timmy and Tommy wear were made redeemable via Nook Miles.
- Players who downloaded this update received a world map from Nintendo and a bell-bag rug from Nook Bank.
- The 'switch' item was renamed to 'light switch'.
- Minor typos in dialogue were fixed.
This update also reworked the bug spawning algorithm in the game. Spawn rates were unified for all insects across all months instead of independent spawn percentages. For example, moths were a spawn rate of 25 during May-Feb, in March they were more common at a rate of 37, and less common in April at a rate of 22. As of 1.2 every month has a spawn rate of 25. In addition, the spawn rate of bugs was modified. Generally, the more valuable bugs were decreased and the less valuable were increased. This affects both the player's island and mystery tours.
- Peacock Butterfly down to 5% from 30%
- Emperor Butterfly & Great Purple Emperor Butterfly both down from 10% to 5%
- Atlas Moth down from 9%-10% to 5%
- Banded Dragonfly down from 10% to 7%
- Scarab Beetle down from 5% to 3%
- Giant Stag down from 10% to 5%
- Rainbow Stag down from 10% to 7%
- Tarantula and Scorpion both down from 3%-6% to 2%
- Stinkbug up from 20% to 40%
- Tiger Beetle up from 9%-10% to 15%
- Horned Dynastid up from 30% to 35%
- Cherry-Blossom Petals (which use bug spawn rate) up from 135% to 150%
- Big Fish/Hybrid Island
- Hybrid Flower Island
- Short River up from 9% to 9.68%
- Short River and Pond up from 9% to 9.68%
- Spiral River up from 9% to 9.68%
- Fidget Spinner up from 9% to 9.68%
- Sister Fruit up from 9% to 10%
- Curly River up from 5% to 8%
- Falls up from 5% to 10%
- Mountain down from 9% to 8%
- Scorpion/Money Rock down from 2% to 1%
- Rugged Tree down from 2% to 1.5%
- Big Fish (formally Big Fish 2) down from 3% to 2%
- Trash down from 5% to 1%
- Finned Fish down from 1% to 0.5%
- Gold Rock/Scorpion down from 1% to 0.3%
From June 1st, 2020 onward
- Nook's Cranny (upgraded shop) will sell one additional item in the bottom left corner of the store.
- Wilbur will be able to sell items equivalent to Nook's Cranny's drop box rate and send items to your storage. This feature is active on Harv's Island.
No new features, only bugfixes. Fixes duplication glitch.
1.3.0 - Summer update (wave 1)
- Released July 3rd, 2020
- Added diving and deep-sea creatures
- Added Pascal, from whom DIY recipes for the Mermaid series can be obtained once per day in exchange for a scallop
- Added Gullivarrr, from whom pirate-themed items can be obtained
- Includes a free snorkel accessory for downloading the update
- Waterfall hop, multiplayer out of bounds & camera UI glitches were fixed.
Summer update (wave 2)
- Releases Early August 2020
- No further information is known about this update at this time.
Versions can have an appended letter to their version number. These will only be applied if you have an active internet connection while your date is synced with Nintendo Servers. They will display alongside the version installed on the title screen.
- They will not be installed by the Nintendo Switch System Software. They will be auto applied when the game is started via the conditions explained above. This also means that it will show the version of the game in the software info menu without the number on the right.
- These are event triggers that apply for a limited time.
- These seem to stay on the screen after an event finishes and only go away once a new update gets released while there is no event active.
- ↑ https://www.nintendo.co.jp/support/switch/software_support/acbaa/112.html
- ↑ https://www.nintendo.co.jp/support/switch/software_support/acbaa/113.html
- ↑ https://www.nintendo.co.jp/support/switch/software_support/acbaa/114.html
- ↑ https://topics.nintendo.co.jp/article/a29b150b-d88a-46fa-8ac3-4616f4e3be19